Thursday 4 January 2018

A Belated New Year/Greetings

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This is how I'm starting off my posts now: cool font as title, and then I proceed as usual. GOOD MORNING! Or good afternoon, good night, good evening, good etc, depends on what time you are reading this. I want to wish you a Happy New Year! Well, a belated one, anyways!
So...of course, we need a New Year's poll! Not just boring resolutions you're not going to keep, a POLL! 

New Year's Poll: what do you like to do to ring in the New Year? Oh, this sentence is reminding me of something I did last year for New Years. I put a fireworks GIF and said "let's ring in the New Year ALRIGHT!" I can't believe I've had a blog for ONE YEAR now! Oh and back to the poll: what do you like to do to ring in the New Year?
1. Sit on the couch and watch a New Year's show on TV. 
2. Go to tons of parties and party the night away!
3. Host a good dinner with family and friends.
Number 1 is definitely me. Number 2 is obviously Mama Salve, and 3 is probably Mom. 
Oh, and since it wouldn't be Layla's Picks without a pick...what is your favourite movie playing in theaters right now? 
Mine is Pitch Perfect 3. 
Box Office Top 10 Films of All Time
1. Star Wars the Force Awakens (2015)
2. Avatar (2009)
3. Titanic (1997)
4. Jurassic World (2015)
5. Marvel's the Avengers (2015)
6. The Dark Night (2008)
7. Rogue One: a Star Wars story (2016)
8. Star Wars: the Last Jedi (2017)
9. Beauty and the Beast (2017)
10. Finding Dory (2016)
Thanks everyone for a brilliant 2017! I'm hoping for a good 2018!
Happy New Year!













No comments:

Post a Comment