Thursday 3 November 2016

Questions, questions, QUESTIONS!!!!

Hi, guys! Today, I’d like to ask you: how did you like Halloween? How many candies did you get?
Poll: What’s your favourite candy?
-chocolate (Smarties, Kit Kat, Aero, etc.) Note: BE SPECIFIC IN COMMENTS
-Tootsie Rolls/Tootsie Pops
- Reese’s
- Rockets
Or, do you like chips? TELL ME. What type of chips do you like?
Anyways, today’s post was just questions for you. J

BYE!! JJJJJ
Anyways, today I'll make a Halloween slide. And I'll give you a link to it.
BYE! 

2 comments:

  1. Candy Poll: My favourite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I like Lay's original chips, Pringles, and Ruffles' all dressed. I never knew All Dressed had onion on it until I actually looked at the picture. Then I saw onions. Eeew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and guys? Well, I couldn't actually make a link unless it's actually on the Internet, so boo. :( Anyways, I'll try to find something else.

    ReplyDelete