Monday 24 October 2016

Poll Post


Fact Poll Post Continued

Hello! I’ve come to ask you, what is your favorite activity to do in the fall? Please answer in the comments. 

Fall Activities:                                                                   

-  Rake leaves and jump in them

-  Dress up for Halloween/Carve your pumpkin/ Throw a Halloween party

-  Collect colorful leaves

-  Go for a hike

-  Go for a hayride

-  Enjoy warm treats on a cold/cool day

- Other
 
 
 
I’d say my favorite fall activity would be Halloween activities. So much fun! I love dressing up, decorating my house, and carving a pumpkin. Also, I LOVE dong scary makeup! So fun!
Hey, speaking of Halloween, I will make a poll right here!
Halloween Activities:
-      Dress up
-      Do makeup
-      Carving a pumpkin
-      Going trick o’ treating
-      Decorating your house
-      Throwing a Halloween themed party
 
My fav would be dressing up. It’s just so cool! I love looking spooky! Would like to see your costumes, so you could try posting a picture of them on the comments box. Anyways, see (well, I’ll write) to you soon!
Happy Halloween!!
Love and Hugs,
You Anonymous Blogger :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Please remember to comment-if you're embarrassed, who cares? Be anonymous, whatever! Just comment! Step out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete