Thursday 6 October 2016

Hello, I'm Back!!!/Thanksgiving

Hello, I'm Back!!!/Thanksgiving
Hello, I’m back! My humorous, beautiful self!! I know, right? You totally missed me. ANYWAYS, this is a Happy Thanksgiving post. So, restart.
Hello, and happy Thanksgiving! I’m so happy to be seeing you again. (That was a lie-I can’t see you.) Today I’m wishing you a happy Thanksgiving. Here is a list of things that I’m beyond grateful to have:
- A home to live in
- A family
- Friends
- A peaceful country
- A blog
There’s more. Food, water, etc. I’m so thankful for Canada. We are not involved in war, and we have no diseases. Today, I read the book Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes. It’s a book about Compassion, the virtue of this month. You should read it.
Anyways, that’s mostly all I want to cover with you today. (Do I sound weird?)
If you have any friends (and I hope you do :)), then please tell them about this blog. I want people to read it. Not because I want to be popular, but I want people to smile in their life. Have fun reading. Laugh.

So, goodbye for the day! And hope to see you commenting! Image result for turkey

2 comments: