Friday 7 October 2016

I Don't Know. Quit asking me what this is called!!


I Do Not Know What to Call This Post

Again, I’m back. Today I had so much fun with my friends at school today. Inside Story: the friends I was playing with are: Madison (Madi), Elena, Joshua, Angela, and Monica (Moni). Madi had a scarf and Angela actually started the game. She took Madi’s scarf and Madi started chasing her. Then my best friend Elena saw them playing and she said, “C’mon Layla, let’s play!” So we joined in and then Joshua and Monica joined in once they were outside. Then I had the scarf and was waving it around. I was only focusing on where Madi, Angela, and Elena (we ended up with teams) were that I tripped and fell flat on my butt. It hard so badly. I looked up and a bunch of faces were staring in my face. (The people I was with.) Elena asked, “Are you OK?” I started laughing. It was so funny, but I don’t know why! I guess I was having so much fun that I thought it was really funny.

Well, that was basically all that went on in my life today.

I  guess this is an update on my school day.

Bye and see you soon,

Layla
Image result for girls clipart

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm the owner of this blog. I'm Layla. (That's if you don't know me. Which is impossible! I'm world-wide famous!!) Anyways, please comment.

    ReplyDelete