Monday 29 August 2016

I'M BACK FROM VK AND HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT!!!!

HEYYY everybody I'm back! Spunky, frank, gregarious, amiable, ME!!!!! (I never used to know those LONG words(except frank) before I searched up words to decribe a person because I didn't really know the word to describe myself. So that helped me a LOT. 
I'm recording on here what I wrote in my Quebec-New Brunswick trip. Actually, we were in New Brunswick and I wanted to go to Parlee Beach, the warmest saltwater beach in Canada, I think. Or in the world? This is what my mom and dad quoted.It's actually helpful. "What you know is not always the best, because you still haven't seen the diversity of other places." In other words,"What you are used to isn't always the best, because you're only used to what you have and not other places." Anyways, we went on Confederation Bridge, and had to pay a toll of $100 for there and back! So, we drove around, and stopped at a cute plaza. There were a series of different coloured stores, and we looked around. (It's real windy in PEI and New Brunswick.) I was craving an ice cream, so we stopped at this milkshake place. I had a Double Chocolate milkshake. Boy, that was piled HIGH! The lady had also dropped in a small chocolate donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!I planned to slurp the milkshake down and eat the soggy, chocolate soaked donut down, and I ended up doing that. My bro was complaining, so we also stopped for a box of donuts and got some coffee for the adults. He had a donut, I drank my milkshake, and the others ate donuts and had coffee. Guess what? There's only 1 Starbucks in PEI, and that's in Charlottetown. We were in Summerside. 
That's all for now, folks. 
Bye, all you Canadians and what nots!! 
I miss Quebec(the longest province), New Brunswick, and PEI(the smallest!) I can't believe I've traveled to the biggest AND smallest planet! Stay tuned for what's up next!

1 comment:

  1. Layla, you made a mistake. Not planet, PROVINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete