Sunday 14 August 2016

Day 9 of the Rio Olympics

       Day 9 of the Rio Olympics

Medal count, again!!!!
USA:60, CHINA:41, GREAT BRITAIN:30, JAPAN:24, RUSSIA:25, AUSTRALIA:22, ITALY + FRANCE:19, GERMANY:16, SOUTH KOREA:13, CANADA:12, HUNGARY:11, and all the rest are 7s, 6s, 5s, 4s, 3s, 2s, and 1s. I have more to say this post. For all of you who are all set to go to the next Olympics, it's going to be in Tokyo, Japan. Whenever I say the name Tokyo, I giggle in my head. No offense. I just like that name. Toki-OOOO, Toki-OOOO, Toki-OOOO!!! Hee. Well, don't go shaking your heads, going, oh, so expensive. Guess what? I found 5 tips to save money in Japan. I'll tell you right-now. Actually, I'll keep you hanging and tell you next post. Which I'm not going to post until October, because I'm going to Jamaica. Yeah right! I wanted to see if you were paying attention. Ha! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment