Thursday 11 August 2016

Not An Olympic Post

Not An Olympics Post

Yes, now you know this isn't an Olympic post. SO, I'm going to give you some of my favourite shows. See? I'm starting to show you some 'picks', get it? Even though probably no one is reading this, I want whoever is to tell their friends and family about this here blog. Yes, even if they're really old, even if they are teenagers, but not babies or toddler. Get what I'm saying? (Or typing?) It's called promoting! Or so I think. Whatever. : )

My Favourite Shows

1. Some Assembly Required
2. K.C. Undercover
3. Best Friends Whenever
4. Elena of Avalor
Some Assembly Required is about a teenager named Jarvis Raines, and he wins a toy company called Knick Knack Toys. He hires his staff called Piper Grey(the Goth girl), Geneva Hayes (the girly girl), Bowie Sherman (the dork),  Astor _____ (the fashion freak), and Malcolm 'Knox' Knoxford. The previous Knick Knack owner Candace wants to take the company back, so she disguises herself as a cleaner lady Mrs.Bubkes.
K.C. Undercover is a show about a teenage girl called K.C., and she's a spy. K.C. goes on lot of exciting adventures.
Search up all the other shows.
Jarvis Raines (Kolton Stewart), Piper Grey ( Charlie Storwick), Geneva Hayes ( Sydney Scotia), Aster ______ (Travis Turner), Bowie Sherman (Harrison Houde), Knox (Dylan Playfair), Candace ( Ellie Harvie). There. Are you asleep? I know this was a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, very long post, but don't fall asleep, OK?

2 comments:

  1. I know, right? So, so, so, so, so long, very, very, very, very long post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me your favourite shows!

    ReplyDelete