Friday 12 August 2016

Tips On A Blog and A Dessert Pic

Sometimes the right dessert can fuel me up, and get me going. You know, sometimes you hear a dessert name, and then suddenly you're really hungry and can only eat that dessert? And it's torture if you can't have it, and you go on and on? Yeah. Well, I'll try and make you feel like that on this post? Here are some delish dessert pics.
  The torture about this is I pushed over mountains and jumped over seas to find out what this is called for you guys, but no such luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random Tip: If you want to start a blog, go to christinelovestotravel. Just search that up. She's so organized. So, that's organization. And, explore the computer. Don't be afraid to press buttons. Unless of the button says Bomb Placer. Then, don't touch it and be afraid. : )

1 comment:

  1. Oh Layla! You always crack me up!! Hilarious, funny, smart!! BEAUTIFUL. But the only problem with this post is, you only posted ONE PIC. But it said, "Here are some delish dessert PICS."
    I forgive you, though, because you're awesome, beautiful, LAYLA!
    -Layla

    ReplyDelete