Saturday 11 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Anyways, so, since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought I'd make some Valentine's for my class. Here are two drawings I drew then went through Photoshop with. By the way, I learned how to use Photoshop. ⤀👱💗💗👲 
Likey?
  
 It looks good, doesn't it? Now wait for the owl. Mr. Owl is like, so cute. And so I-Went-Through-Photoshop looking. 



Like, how is that?
Hope You Like!







Anyways, Valentine's Day quiz! 

What's Your Valentine's Day Personality? - Blogthings

Anyways, wish ya well, Valentine hater or Valentine lover! 
Image result for valentine hater     Image result for hopeless romantic drawing
 
 

#VDayHater                           #VDayLover





2 comments:

  1. Wow Layla! Amazing artwork! Now you have to teach me how to Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day baby love!

    ReplyDelete