Tuesday 21 March 2017

BLOG TIME, PEOPLE!

BLOG TIME, PEOPLE!!

OK guys, I am all crazy now because I just got back from gym and it’s been a crazy day. I haven’t blogged in like, a few weeks now. When’s the last time I blogged??? I think maybe-hold on, you should answer because you’re supposed to be paying attention to when I’m blogging. March 4! That’s the LAST time! So it’s been 17 whole days (nearly 3 weeks) since the last time I blogged. There’s a problem here people! OK! So, I haven’t done my poll yet. It’s kinda like a ‘thing’ now. I write a blog, you read it. I do a poll, you answer. Wait, since the blog is called ‘Layla’s Picks’, then I guess I have to show you my ‘picks’. So, here is a design (or a couple) from my FAVOURITE fashion illustrator, Hayden Williams! And guess what? He used to have a blog on Blogspot too! So now we’re virtually connected, even though I have NO idea of what ‘virtually’ means. Curse the fancy words of the world!

Image result for hayden williams
So, I guess that’s it for now. Bye, people and farewell! That was weird. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment