Saturday 4 March 2017

Hello, My Friends/Carnaval

Hey Guys! I'm Back!

Hey guys!! So sorry to have forgotten you for like, a few weeks. But, I have my own schedule. You'll have to adjust to my  schedule. And, look at this COOL new font that Mom downloaded for me: Happy Monkey! I LOVE IT!! So yay.

CARNAVAL TIME: Anyways, I'm here to talk about Carnaval. We had it two weeks ago. 
Carnaval is basically a French carnival. It lasts for....I don't know, but at school, it 
lasts for five days, four days, actually because of Family Day cutting it off a day. 
At our school, there's themes. One for each day. First up is: 
Image result for crazy hat/hair day  Crazy Hat/Hair Day


Then : Pink Shirt Day.





          

After:













The last day of Carnaval is Pajama Day. 









Poll: What`s your favorite day of Carnaval?
-Wacky Hat/Hair Day
-Pink Shirt Day
-Jersey Day¸
-Pajama Day
Anyways, bye. My favorite day is Pajama Day.






3 comments: