Friday 31 March 2017

Aphmau Mentions


         






Image result for aphmau in real life

Aphmau Mentions
OK. I have a question to ask? Have any of you guys heard of Aphmau? She's a Youtuber that my friends have told me about but I haven't gotten around to watching it. 
My friends like watching it (Angela, Cuyler, Josh, Maria) and they always tell me about it so I decided to find a little information on it just to acknowledge them. Here me, Angela?? Link to the first video in Season 1: Roleplay Adventure!
Anyways, here's a list of characters. Wait! This is Aphmau, first!!(The one in the top left.) OK, first up is Kawaii Chan, who's obsessed with shipping!
Image result for kawaii chan minecraft diaries













Next up is Aaron!
Image result for aaron minecraft diaries Then it's Travis! 
Image result for travis minecraft diaries Next up is Katelyn!!
Image result for katelyn minecraft diariesAfter is Laurance, who apparently is one of the main characters. 
Image result for laurance minecraft diaries Well, that's it for characters and I gotta go soon!! But here's some more info!!!! (Hee hee hee )
Aphmau's Real Name: Jessica Bravura
Age: 27
Birthday: Oct. 19, 1989


Now, for my poll of the day:
What's your favourite Aphmau character??
Kawaii Chan (totally mine)
Katelyn
Travis
Lucinda
Zane
Laurance
Well, that's it. Bye!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment