Friday 28 April 2017

LoVe's Magazine

Blog Post-Magazine!!!
Do you read magazines? (This post is kinda going to sound like an ad.)
If you do, then you’ll probably like this post because it is ALL about magazines! Actually, to be a little more specific, it’s about my magazine. I know you’re probably thinking, ‘how does this girl do this much stuff? How does she have time to do all this stuff?’ There’s your answer for why it’s sometimes weeks before I blog again. I’m doing other stuff!  Take a chill pill, people.
So, this post is about my magazine. I like to design, y’know. I’m more of an artsy person. So, this magazine is about fashion. I did the whole magazine and it’s called ‘LoVe’s.’ That’s my fashion brand. And again, you’re thinking, ‘she has a FASHION brand?!!’ No, I don’t have a fashion brand. That’s my dream. To become a writer, designer, singer, or actress. I’m working on the stage fright.

Before I begin talking about magazines, I will do my daily poll. Well, not daily, because I’m inconsistent with my posts now. Before, I did a post like, every day. Now, I just do my own thing. Hey, I have my own schedule!
What Is Your Favourite Season?
Spring
Summer
Winter
Fall
I'm sorry if that poll was kind of lame. BUT. Let's not criticize. I'll start with the real post now. My fashion brand is called LoVe's. L stands for Layla, V for Veronica. I co-own this brand with Veronica, my BFF. My second BFF. Anyways, I'm trying to find some pictures that my mom took of my magazine. I'll give you a sneak peek! First is the cover:














Then the intro:















And I'm going to show you the third page!















The rest you'll have to see is when I show it ALL to you. 
I hope you like my magazine and THANKS for reading! 
I'm not sure what the price of the magazine will be, but it won't be over $6.76!

Image result for layla name artLove ya lots!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment